IPAF – eLearning
There is no doubt that the current situation is causing disruption to usual business and training. To try and ensure as little disruption as possible, we are now offering online training courses for IPAF which means you’re still able to train from the safety of your own home.
- Study the theory module of the operator training course online through IPAF’s eLearning programme.
- Fun, interactive learning methods such as games, quizzes, videos and simulations.
- After completion of the online theory module, you must attend our training centre to take the practical module. You will be tested on both your theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- 3A or 3B or 1B – £140.00 +vat per person
- 3A & 3B – £175.00 + vat per person
- 3A,3B & 1B – £225.00 + vat per person
- For Managers – £190.00 + vat per person
How to start your training course
- Contact us direct via phone or using our contact form.
- You will be sent an email inviting you to begin your eLearning module.
- At the end of your eLearning module you will need to complete an online pre-theory test.
- Once you have passed your pre-theory online test via eLearning, attend the training centre (once safe to do so) for your theory test, practical training and assessment which take place in person at the training centre*
*Due to the corona virus crisis, you now have up to 90 days (usually 45 days), from the date of completion of your pre-theory eLearning test to attend our training centre in order to take your supervised theory test and practical training and assessment modules. This timeframe will be monitored by IPAF in line with latest developments.