Carry out your CSCS Test at our training centre.
You can carryout your test on the same day as your course or just call to book your test in on a day that suits you.
All tests are £50.00 + vat per person
Information required before your test
- Full Name
- Has the candidate completed the CSCS test before?
- Which test do you need to carryout?
- Date of birth
- National insurance number
- Home address
- Contact Telephone number
- NVQ held? Yes/No
Identification (ID) Requirements
- A CITB Candidate must provide one form of primary ID containing a photograph and
- If they do not have the required form of Primary ID they may present two forms of Secondary ID. This must be one ID from List A and one ID from List B (two from List A or two from List B is not acceptable). One type of secondary ID should have a photo and one should have a signature
- Candidate is required to present one form of original Primary ID (no photo copies or digital IDs), valid (unexpired) government issued ID that includes their name, recent recognizable photograph, and signature.
- You may NOT seat a candidate for a test if he or she does not have the appropriate forms of identification
- The first and last name that the candidate uses to register must match exactly the first and last name on the ID that is presented on test day
A waiver form should only be used if no other form of primary or secondary ID can be provided.
Concerns or queries
Should you have any concerns regarding ID requirements, please contact the call centre on 0113 257 0842, to ensure you take the correct form(s) of identification with you on the date of testing.
Acceptable forms of ID
All candidate identification must be valid (not expired) and must be an original document (not a photocopy or a fax).
The test administrator must check that the candidate’s name on the ID(s) match the candidate’s name on the ITC schedule. Use the Standard Name Matching Guidelines located on the Downloads page in VSS.
Often names do not match because a candidate has recently been married or divorced. Typically for the candidate to be admitted, the candidate must present a marriage licence or divorce decree absolute to supplement the identification.
If a candidate claims to have changed his or her name recently but the change is not reflected in Admissions Manager, look up the candidate’s record in Registration Manager to see if the name has been changed there. If the name matches in Registration Manager, continue admitting the candidate.